This article is a stub. Please add to it and make it better!
The space explorers crash-land on Arus, meet the natives, and make a legendary discovery.
In the far future, with the galaxy divided between interstellar superpowers on the brink of war, a desperate officer of the Earth-based Galactic Union sends five maverick pilots on a bizarre mission: bring back the legendary war machine called Voltron. Journeying to the distant planet Arus, Keith, Lance, Sven, Hunk and Pidge discover the first clue in the centuries old mystery - a clue in the shape of a huge mechanical lion.
- Colonel Hawkins
- Lieutenant Brown
- King Zarkon
- Haggar's cat
- Empress Jain IX (in historical reference)
Details of Note
- The concept of bonding with the Voltron lions was first introduced in Devil's Due comics.
- The Voltron pilots eyes glow when piloting the lions.
- The Voltron Lions are over a thousand years old.
- The name of the crypt that was accidentally opened, Altarus, was partially taken from the GoLion series. The "Alt" part of Altarus was taken from the name "Altea", which was the name of Planet Arus in GoLion.
- Dreamer Design
- Devil's Due webstore
- Micronauts trade paperback
- G.I. Joe #19
- G.I. Joe: Front Line #9
- Micronauts #8
- G.I. Joe: Front Line trade paperback
- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers #1
- Semantic Lace graphic novel
- Kore #2
- (inside back cover) The next issue, Revelations part 2
- (back cover) No ad; just a odd line drawing of the Arus crest.