|Girl of the Land of Evil|
Hothead rescues a girl who apparently escaped from Galra, but not all is as it seems.
- Japanese title: (needs transcription)
- This is the first episode where other people from Earth are confirmed to have survived the war (by the dialogue between Daibazaal and Honerva).
- Hothead had a sister on Earth, whose fate was then unknown.
- It is understandable that Lisa and her brother would trust Daibazaal. They had just survived a nuclear world war, with the likely deaths of almost all of their friends and family and the destruction of their home and all with which they were familiar. Little wonder that they would grasp at any straw, even a promise from an evil tyrant.
- Also understandable is Lisa's rejection of an appeal to find common cause with humans, as humans had destroyed her home and almost certainly killed her family.
- Lisa's name was changed in translation to Voltron for obvious reasons.
- Let me see here, a spaceship crashed in the desert, near Yellow Lion's lair, and Hothead takes...a horse?