This Voltron consisted of fifteen vehicles, that were divided into three teams of five, known respectively as the Land, Sea, and Air Teams. Each team was specialized in gathering data or fighting in their area of expertise. Each group of vehicles could combine into a super vehicle, with each combined formation differing amongst the three teams.
The Super Vehicles were:
- The Strato Fighter (Air Team)
- Command Jet Explorer (#1)
- Strato Weapons Module (#2)
- Advanced Recon Helicopter (#3)
- Advanced Recon Helicopter (#4)
- Falcon Jet Fighter (#5)
- The Aqua Fighter (Sea Team)
- Communications Module (#6)
- Space Prober (#7)
- Space Prober (#8)
- Multi-Wheeled Explorer (#9)
- Multi-Wheeled Explorer (#10)
- The Turbo Terrain Fighter (Land Team)
- Jet Radar Station (#11)
- Rotating Personnel Carrier (#12)
- Armored Equipment Carrier (#13)
- All-Terrain Space Vehicle (#14)
- All-Terrain Space Vehicle (#15)
When necessary, all three teams formed the mighty Voltron.
Voltron: Defender of the Universe cartoon continuity
Vehicle Force sub-series
Devil's Due Publishing comics continuity
This Voltron was part of a crash program instituted by the Galaxy Garrison to reverse-engineering the original Voltron Lions after abducting them from Arus under orders from a spy for the Drule Empire.
It was first deployed after the original Voltron to recapture it until it's pilots received new orders to support him. It was accidentally "attacked" by the original Voltron during the robots' first battle side-by-side.
A sword that's almost exactly the same as the original Voltron's. The two hands touch each other and forms the sword. The blade is often used to slay Robeasts, usually by slicing them in half.
Shoots destructive rays of energy.
Forms two discs of energy which can be thrown at an enemy.
List of Pilots
- Within the Devil's Due comic series, Vehicle Voltron was called "V-15".